Shivapuri Nagarkot Trek is the most beautiful trekking route around the Kathmandu valley. This trek is to a beautiful village 25 km away from the Kathmandu valley. It gives a sight of the real rural villages in Nepal. Few numbers of people trek around Kathmandu, yet it offers a rich insight into the lives, and religion of its inhabitants. This hiking route is covered by the 3 best mountain ranges hill such as Shivapuri hill, Chisopani hill, and Nagarkot hill. The trail lies in the transition zone between the subtropical and temperate climates, with diverse vegetation depending on altitude variation. We can get an opportunity to see the oldest temple in the valley, visit Tamang ethnic people, and more.
The spectacular views of Langtang range on the north as you descend Borlang Bhanjyang to Chisapani. You will walk mostly Shivapuri watershed forests and villages during your trekking time. The endpoint of the trek appears with two options either at Nagarkot or Dhulikhel. The trek offers an exotic walking experience inside the dense forest of Shivapuri national park. This national park is famous for being the home of much rare flora and fauna.
Shivapuri Nagarkot Trek route is one of the short and easy hiking around Kathmandu valley. The trek starts from Sundarijal which is the most popular Drinking water supply and famous picnic area. The Everest Trekking Routes Full Organized with Professional Mountain Guide and Best Travel deals with Valuable Clients. Not much long-distance Kathmandu to Sundari Jal. The trek starts in Kathmandu and continues to Nagarkot lots of enjoying sunset and sunrise views from Nagarkot. Also, many accommodations are selected and depend on budget. If more interested to hike to Changunarayen temple takes 4 hours and short and easy walk.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL IN KATHMANDU (1,400M)
Arrival in Kathmandu, The representatives of Everest Trekking Routes will welcome you at TIA Upon your Arrival. We transfer to a hotel overnight stay.
Trek time: 20 Minutes drive to Hotel
DAY 02: TREK TO CHISOPANI (2100M) 5 HOURS
After transfer to Sundari Jal which is the most famous Drinking water spot and picnic spot; from Sundarijal continue uphill to Shivpuri danda elevation of 2400 meters height. We have to pass several Tamang villages and into forest Shivapuri National park. If we are lucky we can see many types of birds and wildlife animals, When we reach Chisopani stay overnight at the lodge.
Trek time: 4-5 hour trek
DAY 03: TREK TO NAGARKOT (1900M) 8 HOURS
Wake up earning and go to the top of the roof spectacular Langtang, Lirung, Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, Dorjelakpa, Shisha Pangma and Gaurisangkar Himalayan ranges. Above 8000 m. from sea level. Take breakfast trek Nagarkot, takes around 7-8 hours to walk passing several Tamang and Newar villages into Shivapuri National Park forest forward to reaching Nagarkot stay overnight at Hotel.
Trek time: 7-8 hour trek
DAY 04: TREK TO CHANGU NARAYEN TEMPLE (1500M) AND DRIVE TO KATHMANDU
Early morning wake up to see the beautiful sunrise view and Panoramic Himalayan views which are most popular in the world as Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang living, Dorje lakpa, shisha pang mang, gaurisangkor, and many other expeditions. After viewing return to the hotel take breakfast continue to Chagu Narayen takes 4 hours passing many villages’ newar and tamangs when we reach Changu Nayara visit to old heritage Changu Narayn Temple Lord Bhisnu Temple and Vehicle of Bhisnu Garuda. Take lunch and drive to Kathmandu. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Trek time: 2 hour drive to Kathmandu
DAY 05: FINAL INTERNATIONAL DEPARTURE
We will drop you to the TIA for your final departure and happy journey to your hometown, hope to see you again and goodbye.
Trek time: Final departure
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu BB Plan
- Kathmandu to Sundarijal and Changu Narayan to Kathmandu by Private Car or Van
- You’re Meal in During the Trekking as (8 Breakfast, 8 Lunch and 7 Dinner)
- All Trekking Permit (Langtang National Permit) and Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- Accommodation in Trekking: All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly and English-speaking Trekking Guide. His well-paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- After the Success Trip, Everest Trekking Routes will Provide Adventure Certificate.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Meals and Etra Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Private Jeep
- Deserts (cakes, bakes and pies)
- The additional size of Pots Hot Drinks
- Bottled drinks
- Boiled water
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot shower
- On the trekking Wi-Fi
- Personal expenses any type
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
- Tipping for Guide and Porter
Cost & Date
London, United Kingdom
Paso Robles, California