Royal Trek is one of the shortest treks in the Annapurna region. This trek is a short and easy walk in the low altitude of the Annapurna region. This trekking gives us an opportunity to know about the culture and lifestyle of this region. With a diverse mix of people and cultures that lived in this region. In this trekking, we see many beautiful views of the mountain and the awesome scenery of this region. This Hiking Path is one of the easy and best trekking routes in the Annapurna region. Short holiday and very much suitable for that person who loves being around the mountain.
But it does not have enough time for arduous hikes. The new Trekking route is a less crowded trail than the other route of the Annapurna Himalayan. And the experiences of the local life of Nepali people are also one benefit of this trek in the Annapurna region. You will get more close to the nature, culture, and lifestyle of the people who live here. This is north of the Pokhara valley. We will have a busy incident in which your mind will be occupied.
Royal Trek starts from the beautiful city Pokhara and passes through beautiful Gurung hamlets. This trek is basically recommended for beginners who are restricted by time to trek longer. Professional Mountain Guide led by 95 % presents a true picture of uniqueness. And it allows us the chance to capture the traditional lifestyle of the tribes and ancient religious practices and traditions. We have remained unchanged for thousands of years. The best season for this trek to see the awesome view of the mountain is autumn and spring. Everest Trekking Routes offers magnificent mountain views like Machhapuchhre, Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri, and Lamjung Himal and explores the ethnic culture.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL IN KATHMANDU (1,400M)
Arrival in Kathmandu, The representatives of Everest Trekking Routes will welcome you at TIA Upon your Arrival. We transfer to a hotel overnight stay.
Trek time: 20 Minutes drive to hotel
DAY 02: KATHMANDU TO POKHARA BY TOURIST BUS
After having your breakfast if you want from the flight then, we will drive you to the Domestic Airport to take a 25 minutes flight to Pokhara. During the short flight, you will gallant views of glorious Manaslu Peaks and the snow-capped Annapurna and Langtang Himalaya range or you also went from the tourist bus to Pokhara about 6-7 hours driven rife Prithivi Highway. After reaching the Pokhara, you can also explore the local places and their culture.
Trek time: 7-8 hour drive to pokhara
DAY 03: POKHARA – BIJAYAPUR – KALIKATHAN (1800M) 6HR
After breakfast transfer to Bijapur and trek to Kalikasthan takes 5-6 hours, beautiful outside of Pokhara valley and uphill to reach Kalikasthan stay overnight at lodge.
Trek time: 5-6 hour trek
DAY 04: KALIKASTAN – SHYAKLUNG (1900M) 6/7 HRS
After breakfast trek to Syaklung, several Gurung village,s and fabulous Himalayan scenery on the trail to see and lots of enjoy day trip before syaklung. When we reach syaklung that so largest Gurung village and tropical local house, Stay overnight at a lodge.
Trek time: 6/7 Hour Trek
DAY 05: SHYANKLUNG – CHISOPANI (2100M) 7 HRS
After breakfast trek to Chisopani which is Nepalese language cal to Coldwater as perfect nice weather and beauty of nature. The Rice terrace passes to some suspension bridge to reach Chisopani and stay overnight at the lodge.
Trek time: 6-7 hour trek
DAY 06: CHISAPANI BEGNASTAL-POKHARA (810M) 6HRS
After breakfast trek to Begnastal, the popular lake of Pokhara as a repute 3 lakes and end of the east side of Pokhara. The trip will be ending at begnas Taal and transfer to Pokhara to stay overnight at the lodge.
Trek time: 5-6 hour trek
DAY 07: POKHARA TO KATHMANDU BY TOURIST BUS
You can take a flight or drive by tourist bus/Private car to Kathmandu and in the evening have lunch on the way. And stay overnight in Kathmandu.
Trek time: 7-8 hour drive to Kathmandu
DAY 08: FINAL INTERNATIONAL DEPARTURE
We will drop you to the TIA for your final departure and happy journey to your hometown, hope to see you again and goodbye.
Trek time: Final departure
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist bus
- Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu include Breakfast.
- 2-night hotel in Pokhara includes Breakfast.
- You’re Meal in During the Trekking as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with a cup of tea or Coffee).
- Local Transportation.
- All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking Guide. His well- paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- After the Success Trip, Everest Trekking Routes will Provide Adventure Certificate.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Deserts (cakes, bakes and pies)
- The additional size of Pots Hot Drinks
- Bottled drinks
- Boiled water
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot shower
- On the trekking Wi-Fi
- Personal expenses any type
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
- Tipping for Guide and Porter
Cost & Date
London, United Kingdom
Paso Robles, California