Nayakang Peak climbing is a Moderate Trekking Peak that is the most popular in the North Part of Nepal. Langtang is a popular trekking destination for climbing snow peaks and spectacular panoramic views of mountains in Nepal and Tibet. And this is easy access to the region and the availability of several snow peaks scattered around for acclimatization makes this region. It is an ideal destination for mountaineers. This peak climbing is one of the short periods of mountaineering expedition holiday eco-friendly adventure team renders team has developed. Peak climbing in this route is for those who have only about two weeks of the time period.
Many small peaks in this region which require no previous climbing experience are suitable for even trekkers to have a little taste of what’s like Peak climbing in Nepal. We walk inside Langtang National park through the bank of Langtang River’s eco-friendly trail. The trail leads you to the high Himalayan moraine and terrains above from above Langtang valley. The region is also popular for alpine plants and the valley is dominated by the Tibetan-origin Tamang community. The normal route to climb this peak is through the northeast ride over the line on ice and snow.
Nayakang Peak climbing is an attractive peak rising to the west of the Ganja La Pass Trek. It ascends to Ganja La or the summit of Naya Kanga offers spectacular panoramic views of mountains in Nepal and Tibet. The beautiful mountain includes Langshisa Ri, Pemthang Ri, Shisapangma, Langtang Lirung, Pemthang Kapro Ri, and Langtang II. We have an opportunity to see the Langtang National Park has healthy forests and wildlife in the park. This peak climbing lies nearer the destination of Kathmandu. The best season for this peak climbing is September to October and April to May.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- 2* Category Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu BB Plan
- Both Way Domestic Air Ticket Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu
- You’re Meal in During the Trekking as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with a cup of tea or Coffee).
- $ 250 Per Person Special Climbing Permit.
- $ 300 Climbing Sherpa Per Person his climbing fee, insurance, equipment, food, accommodation, etc.
- $ 500 Garbage Deposit.
- Climbing Gear such as Harness, figure Eight, Rope, Snow bar
- 2-night full board Campsite at Base Camp
- Accommodation in Trekking: All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English-speaking Trekking Guide. His well-paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance, etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 people). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- After the Success Trip, Everest Trekking Routes will Provide Adventure Certificate.
- The arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service will be paid for by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes & service charges.
- Meals and Extra Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Extra Porter $ 20 Per Day
- Climbing Sherpa $ 350
- Personal Climbing Equipment
- personal expenses (bar bills, beer, coke, a bottle of water, hot water, phone call, laundry service, Helicopter rescue, Electronic device recharge such as Mobile, Camera, etc.)
- Tips for guide, porters, and driver.
Fixed Departure Booking
Recent Client Reviews
Vancouver, British Columbia
Antonia Carol Suning
Jasen Moore & Helen Kerrandjas
Jeff Tucker & Wanida Tucker