Khopra Danda Trek is one of the most beautiful and adventurous trekking routes in Nepal. This trek provides you with breathtaking panoramic views. Only a few trekkers have explored this awesome region. This destination remains untouched and unique as the trail is not famous as other places in the western region. It has a mix of culture and awesome mountain views. On this trek, we will enjoy the views of the Annapurna Himalayan range in the Annapurna region. We will the beautiful views of high mountains and surprising landscapes and walk through the rhododendron forest.
Khopra Danda Trek is a well-off-the-beaten trail, on the long, remote mountain ridge, through the forest and traditional village. More attractive and fabulous Annapurna newly opened trekking destination in Nepal. This trek is also known as the Khayer Lake trek. It leads you to an impressive country with magnificent views of the world’s highest mountain. This trekking destination is the most popular trekking destination among the other treks of the Annapurna region. We will have an opportunity to know about the lifestyle, culture, and traditions of the Gurung people. This complete excellent element makes it a makeable advent to Trekking in Nepal. The breathtaking mountain scenery and the beautiful ethnic villages justify the popularity of this trekking.
Khopra Danda Trek most interesting trek in Nepal which is really touristy trekking destination in the Annapurna region. We will have an opportunity to see wonderful views of the mountain like Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri, and many others mountains. You will enjoy the view of the great Annapurna Himalayan range in the Annapurna area as well as the best sunrise view from Ghorepani Poon Hill. The trek is even more exciting and the forest of rhododendron and other beautiful flowers on the trail
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel
Trek time: 20 Minutes drive to hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist bus (6-7 hrs.)
Trek time: 6-7 Hour drive to pokhara
Day 03: Pokhara to Ghandruk by drive 3 hrs and Trek 1 Hrs
Trek time: 3 hour drive and 1 hour trek
Day 04: Trek to Dobato (3426m) or Bayali (3432m) walking (6/7 hrs.)
Trek time: 6/7 hour trek
Day 05: Trek to Khopra Danda (3660m) walking (6/7 hrs.)
Trek time: 6/7 Hour Trek
Day 06: Hike to Khayar lake (4700m) Explore Day 5 Hrs
Trek time: 5-6 Hour trek
Day 07: Trek to Swanta (2270m) walking all the way downhill (5/6 hrs)
Trek time: 6-7 hour trek
Day 08: Trek to Ghorepani (2850m) walking (4/5 hrs.)
Trek time: 4-5 hour trek
Day 09: Early morning start to ascend Poon Hill (3210m) and Trek Pokhara 6 hrs
Trek time: 6 hour trek
Day 10: Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist bus 7 Hrs
Trek time: 7/8 Hour drive to pokhara
Day 11: Final International Departure
Trek time: Final departure
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist bus
- Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu includes Breakfast.
- 2-night hotel in Pokhara includes Breakfast.
- You’re Meal in During the Trekking as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner).
- All Trekking Permit and Paperwork as Annapurna conservation entry permits (ACAP) and Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- Local Transportation Sharing Jeep or Van.
- All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: Government License Holder Trekking Guide An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English speaking. His well-paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance, etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 people). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- After the Success Trip, Everest Trekking Routes will Provide Adventure Certificate.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid for by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes and Service charges.
- Meals and Extra Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Private Car, Jeep, Van, Flight, or Helicopter
- personal expenses (bar bills, beer, coke, a bottle of water, hot water, phone call, laundry service, Helicopter rescue, Electronic device recharge such as Mobile, Camera, etc.)
- Tips for guide, porters, and driver.
Fixed Departure Booking
Recent Client Reviews
Vancouver, British Columbia
Antonia Carol Suning
Jasen Moore & Helen Kerrandjas
Jeff Tucker & Wanida Tucker