Ganesh Himal Trek is between the Manaslu and Langtang regions of Nepal. It offers spectacular views, untouched, natural, wild splendor, and friendly inhabitants. Many interesting ethnic groups with mixed lifestyles offer you a glimpse into real Nepali life. This is the biggest attraction of this Nepal Trekking. You can see different communities with the majority being Tamang and Tibetan. The terraced hillsides seem to climb to the sky. This gives trekkers an opportunity to observe the Nepalese culture, and traditions from the closest quarter and intermingle with locals. This is a very scenic trek that leads you through dense forests and the great Himalayan landscape.
The trek leads you to one of the popular trekking areas, Langtang, which is north of Kathmandu. Here trekkers enjoy being far from the hustle and bustle of the city. The vibrant settlements of the Tamang people will help you get some insights into people. It is one of the isolated and least explored Nepal’s Himalayas. The trekking trails take you all the way through emerald hill. We will offer up a magnificent view of snow peaks. The town along the trail has happy individuals occupying. It is an extremely overpowering background for any trekker passing through the trail. The trails are full of wandering aimlessly passes and amazing mountains.
Ganesh Himal Trek is situated on a hill overlooking the snowy peaks of the Himalayas. Trekking here is possible at any time of the year depending on where you are going for the trek. The most popular seasons are spring and autumn. We will have an opportunity to see the wonderful views of the mountain like Ganesh I, II, III, and IV. This trekking area lies in the central-eastern region of Nepal. the trekking is possible to complete at any time throughout the year.
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu and Transfer to Hotel
Trek time: 20 Minutes drive to hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu to Syabru Besi (1460m) by bus (9 hrs)
Trek time: 8-9 Hour drive to syabrubesi
Day 03: Trek to Gatlang (2700m) walking (7 hrs)
Trek time: 6-7 Hour trek
Day 04: Trek to Somdang (3270m) via the Khurpudanda Pass (3710m)
Trek time: 6-7 Hour Trek
Day 05: Trek to Tipling (2500m) via the Pangsang Bhanjyang Pass (3850m)
Trek time: 6-7 Hours Trek
Day 06: Trek to Chalish gaon (1950m)
Trek time: 5-6 Hour Trek
Day 07: Trek to Jharlang (1360m)
Trek time: 5-6 Hour trek
Day 08: Trek to Darkha (905m) walking (7 hrs)
Trek time: 6-7 Hours trek
Day 09: Trek to Chimchok (1700m.) 6 hrs
Trek time: 5-6 Hour trek
Day 10: Trek to Ganga Jamuna Fulkharka (1800m.) 5 hrs
Trek time: 4-5 Hour trek
Day 11: Hike Up Tonsure Deurali (3200m.) and Return to Same Place 5 hrs
Trek time: 4-5 Hour trek visit to tinsure deurali 3200m.
Day 12: From Fulkharka Drive to Kathmandu by Public Bus 6-7 hrs
Trek time: 7 Hour drive to Kathmandu
Day 13: Final International Departure
Trek time: Final Departure
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu BB Plan
- Kathmandu to Syabrubesi and Fulkharka to Kathmandu by Express bus or Local Jeep Sharing
- You’re Meal in During the Trekking as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with a cup of tea or coffee).
- All Trekking Permit Langtang National Park and TIMS Card
- Accommodation in Trekking: All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the trek & Campsite where is no ability to lodge.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English-speaking Trekking Guide. His well-paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance, flight ticket, etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 people). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- After the Success Trip, Everest Trekking Routes will Provide Adventure Certificate.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid for by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes and services charge
- International Air fair and Nepal entry visa fee
- Travel insurance and emergency rescue evacuation.
- All bar bills, and Bottle of drinks like coke, water, beer, Wi-Fi, and Hot Shower
- Electronic device recharge such as Mobile, Camera, etc.
- Tips for guide, porters, and driver.
Cost & Date
London, United Kingdom
Paso Robles, California