DHAMPUS SARANGKOT SHORT DAY HIKING
Dhampush Sarangkot Trek is one of the best short treks from Pokhara. This is one of the most popular short hiking in the Annapurna region. It is host to the Annapurna Ranges. It is suitable for people looking for a short trek near Pokhara; suitable for families with small kids or for people looking for an easy trekking experience. We will find Damai settlements in Sarangkot and we will observe the Gurung culture and ways of living in Dhampus. The trouble-free and easy walk takes you to the altitude of 919m through green hills and rice paddy fields.
On this trekking route, you will be rewarded with an easy, interesting cultural trek with irreplaceable views. This short trek has good hotel accommodation. This trekking route will be memorable for a lifetime. This short experience will give you the experience of typical Hiking in Nepal. We recommend this trekking path if you want or looking to hike around the Annapurna region. They are mostly influenced by Buddhism or Buddhism is their main religion for them. These mountain people are very friendly and hospitable. The naturally warm water will offer therapy to the tourist.
Dhampush Sarangkot Trek is one of the best treks to relax and the magnificence of the Himalayas. We will enjoy the memorable sunrise view from Sarangkot, a close-up view of Machhapuchhre Mountain. It has an opportunity to see the Pokhara Valley including Phewa Lake from the top of Naudanda Hill. On this trekking route, you will see beautiful villages settled by Gurungs which includes an ethnic area like Ghandruk. The team of Everest Trekking Routes Local Base and well train Mountain Guide and Local Porters services no hidden cost and fair deal.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL IN KATHMANDU (1,400M)
After arriving in Kathmandu, a delegate from Everest Trekking Routes will meet you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel. In the afternoon, you may take a rest or visit the Everest Trekking Routes office. In the evening there will be a welcome dinner given by Everest Trekking Routes where you will be served Nepalese food which will introduce you to the country’s food culture.
Trek time: 20 minutes drive to hotel
DAY 02: TREK TO DHAMPUS (1900M.) 5 HRS
After breakfast drive to Dhampus Phedi and trek to Dhampus village which is tropical Gurung villages and Panoramic views Annapurna Himalayan ranges above over 8000m peaks as Annapurna and Dhaulagiri, And also amazing scenery Machhapuchhre holiday mountain latest name Fish Tail. The drive will pass mostly through the rice paddies on the bank of the gorgeous Seti river bank. On the way, you pass through the beautiful terraced field, hamlets, and the lush forest. And we will spend one night in this beautiful village.
Trek time: 5 Hour trek
DAY 03: TREK TO SHARANGKOT (1900M.) 6 HRS
Early morning visit to sunrise views, return to the same hotel, and take breakfast trek to Pokhara. We will enjoy our mouthwatering breakfast in front of the Himalayas before commencing our trek to Sharangkot. It is one of Nepal’s best sunrise and sunset viewpoint from which you can see a breathtaking view of the mountain. The trail descends down to Dhampus River and crosses the river after that trail ascends gradually through the paddy field and small reaches to Naudanda village. We will spend one night at Sharangkot.
Trek time: 5-6 hour trek
DAY 04: POKHARA TO KATHMANDU
In the morning time, around 7:00 am we will drive towards Kathmandu valley. We get the chance to see the wonderful scenery of Nepal. After reach in Kathmandu valley, First of all, we will check out our hotel first then we will explore all around the Thamel Bazaar and have a farewell dinner. And return back to the hotel and spend one night in this village.
Trek time: 7/8 hour drive to Kathmandu
DAY 05: FINAL DEPARTURE
We will drop you at the International Airport with our vehicle for your departure and we will see you off.
Trek time: Final departure
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist bus
- Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu include Breakfast.
- 1-night hotel in Pokhara includes Breakfast.
- You’re Meal in During the Trekking as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with a cup of tea or Coffee).
- All Trekking Permit and Paperwork as Annapurna conservation entry permits (ACAP) and Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- Local Transportation.
- All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking Guide. His well- paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- After the Success Trip, Everest Trekking Routes will Provide Adventure Certificate.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Deserts (cakes, bakes and pies)
- The additional size of Pots Hot Drinks
- Bottled drinks
- Boiled water
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot shower
- On the trekking Wi-Fi
- Personal expenses any type
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
- Tipping for Guide and Porter
Cost & Date
London, United Kingdom
Paso Robles, California