Australian Camp Hike is both a famous and easy trekking route in the Annapurna region which starts from Phedi one hour drive from Pokhara. This trekking route is the best for that trekker who wishes to experience the beautiful Nepal mountain scenery and the ethnic culture of the Nepalese people in a short time. We will see small teashops dotted along the trails which make our trekking interesting and we will also see the famous Machhapuchare Himal which can always be seen from any point on this Hiking. The Day trip of Pokhara valley and Professional Tour Guide Leading to Kathmandu to Kathmandu sightseeing and hiking trip.
We Hike to Australian Camp which is in the center of the Dhampus Jungle and there are comfortable lodges. In the nighttime, we can enjoy the beautiful night lights of Pokhara city and we have categorized this short trip as a luxury lodge trek to Annapurna.
From Australian Camp to Phedi the trek climbs for 2 hours to Dhampus village hiking through a beautiful jungle trail with birds singing. This trekking trail offers you a beautiful view of the village and awesome views of the Annapurna mountain range. Dhampus is a beautiful village with a number of slate-roofed houses and a paved country yard Buddhist monastery.
This trek also affords us the opportunity for a close look at the daily lives of the villagers of the ethnic Gurung people. The Australian camp trek is also part of the Annapurna trek which gives you a great vista of the Himalayan range. It provides great Jungle scenery and awesome views from Dhampus Hill of Annapurna South, Machhapuchare, Mt Dhaulagiri, Tukuche Peak, Dhampus Peak, Nilgiri, and Himchuli. Everest Trekking Routes offers this trek and has many experienced guides to guide all treks.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel
Trek time: 30 Minutes transfer to hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist Bus 7 Hours
Trek time: 7-8 Hour drive to Pokhara
Day 03: Drive to Kande and trek to Australian Camp/2100m.
Trek time: 02 Hour Hiking
Day 04: Trek to Phedi and drive to Pokhara.
Trek time: 1 Hour drive to Pokhara
Day 05: Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus 7 Hours
Trek time: 7-8 Hour drive to Kathmandu
Day 06: Final International Departure
Trek time: final departure
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist bus
- Hotel In Kathmandu: 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu include Breakfast.
- 2-night hotel in Pokhara includes Breakfast.
- You’re Meal in During the Trekking as Your standard meals (3 times a day Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with a cup of tea or Coffee).
- Local Transportation.
- All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking Guide. His well- paid salary, meals, accommodation insurance etc.
- Trekking Porter: porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation.
- After the Success Trip, Everest Trekking Routes will Provide Adventure Certificate.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Deserts (cakes, bakes and pies)
- The additional size of Pots Hot Drinks
- Bottled drinks
- Boiled water
- Electronic device re-charge
- Hot shower
- On the trekking Wi-Fi
- Personal expenses any type
- Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
- Tipping for Guide and Porter
Cost & Date
London, United Kingdom
Paso Robles, California